Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Knock...Knock...My way to CARTIMAR

 (This is not a new blog it dates back to Tuesday, March 07, 2006,,, exporting and importing problem so I am reposting again ^^, thank you cache,,, I will visit Cartimar again to buy me an Aquarium)

Ima watashi wa isogashii ja nai...he he he...got time to write here in my blogs space...so what is it inside this great gray matter inside my head? Knock...knock... I had to squeeze more to let my neurons work...:) ... Okay what to post? Don't know? Just type in whatever are those that crossed my mind. Here I'll give it a try.

Last Saturday I went to Cartimar a place in Pasay City where I found out was a haven for pet lovers...So how did I get there, got no idea of the place because I am a native Kapampangan don't know the streets and places of the south...Last Friday an idea popped out my head I'm determined to go to the talked about Cartimar to buy a dachshund...So I got myself a City Atlas and a map which I bought at NBS Ortigas...Cost me almost 400 pesos...

So what is it I found out... To get to Cartimar I should ride a jeepney from my place at Ortigas Ave , Pasig a jeepney with a route of Tanay-Crossing...The jeepney will drop you to Edsa Central the location of MRT Shaw station... Proceed to Chowking eat wanton noodles with ice tea and a side dish of asado siopao...yum yum yum...The idea at going inside Chowking was to have a private table to view my map and ask the service girl for directions....Which was futile because all you can get is that you are at the Jeepney Parking which was the name of the place...As if I can't read!....So looking my map I am at Edsa Ave....With a full stomach walked across EDSA and proceed to Guadalupe station...At my map it was the 3rd station from SHAW so walk and walk until you found yourself soaked in a salty perspiration...Loved the exercise...

But if you don't wish to lessened the fat in your precious body ride a bus which will drop you at Guadalupe station...From your right go to the left side of EDSA please use the Foot Bridge that is if you love your life... Walk around and asked for a direction from a lady cigarette vendor who shall shrugged her shoulder and say "not from around here?." Walk a little more and you'll find a jeepney Terminal and disturbed the first a Jeepney driver insight for direction, who will point you to walk downwards where the Guadalupe-Cartimar terminal is... Excited as I am I signal for the first jeep I saw which turned me down because he's not on his way to Cartimar...

You should ride at the jeepney terminal so as not to be refused by a driver...So that was what I did...Pretending to know where to go...I sat beside the driver 's seat...He he he...Bringing my travel bag which I planned to placed the puppy that I will going to buy I placed my City Atlas and map in it...Travel fare was 12 pesos and say to the driver " To Cartimar please", which he'll going to answer he's not going to drop you there on that spot because he is going straight to Roxas Blvd (got no idea..But still pretend to know, I wonder WHY?) and you still have to walk form a LRT station which he'll going to passed and unload you there...You have to answer with conviction that he must try to drop you there atleast near the point of your destination...So as not to blow your cover of not knowing the place( Dunno why? Pretend? :) ).

The jeepney entered Pasay or Makati I don't know... Unzipping my bag and trying to glance where the heck I am ....Seeing a LRT station asked the driver again where is Cartimar...He he he... By luck I am already at the drop point but if I asked a little late I have to walked back a little more thus sweating a lot again... So I unloaded my self from the jeepney and walk toward the street where the driver had pointed...You got to see a sign board of a lady silencing you using her pointing finger...A Victoria Court add...You'll going to see a large acacia which will fool you that it has lots of birds chirping well there are but they are not on top the three...Walk a little more and I found Cartimar...

An advised to those going to commute to this placed don't come there early because your shoes will get wet...Early in the morning most shops are still closed and those that are open are cleaning the dogs and puppies yesterday's dinner...How I wish those people cleaning use first a dust pan to pick up the messed instead of directly spraying it water from the hose...

I walked from here and there going to each shop to spot my puppy some are cute well other's are not. Looking for a puppy that will suit my budget of 3000 pesos, as my researched had brought me was the average cost of a dachshund dog...He he he I found out that they don't come out cheap...Puppies at Cartimar cost ranges from 7000 to 4000 pesos so I thought...
The first shop where my feet had delivered me I saw a handsome brown male dschshund which was priced 4000 pesos, well I didn't asked for the last price thinking that it was so takai (not cheap). I went around bargaining until I realized that it was the cheapest price I found out...So I went to the first shop thinking that I can get it for 3500 pesos...So I asked again how much was it...To my surprised it inflated from 4000 to 4800 pesos...A big WHAT HAD HAPPENED? ... He he he I didn't buy the puppy but to make my trip fruitful I bought different kinds underwater plants which cost 5 pesos per bundle which I will transport back to Pampanga for my little pond and aquarium...Wow this was long...

No comments:

Post a Comment