Sunday, December 11, 2011

Homestay At Dasol...A fishing Village at Pangasinan.

Fishing Boat at Dasol
From Dau Mabalacat Bus Terminal, we assembled around 10 AM. I was with three of my beautiful highschool friends. We were tagged along by Bern who loves going to the beach. She is a good travel researcher. Around 10:45 AM we rode the bus going to Sta. Cruz Zambales. Dasol is in Pangasinan and it is near to Zambales.

We board on a non aircon bus,  I do not remember how much was the fare because it has been 2 years already. The bus ride was almost 5 hours because we arrived to Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan around 3 PM. We traveled from Pampanga, then Tarlac then finally arrived at Pangasinan.

10 AM as time stamped on my files, waiting for bus

On bus with Q: she is taken BF in JPN :P

Many Passengers

Old Church Somewhere

Somewhere ^^

No more Passenger except us

Jan, Bern the Driver and the Conductor

Bern and Jan after 5 hours bus ride

Poblacion, Burgos Pangasinan

So we arrived at Poblacion, Burgos Market. There we waited for Tatay Leon. We were fetched by a white van to go to Tambobong Beach. This was not Tatay Leon's but one of his relative who happens to be there. If  no one will fetched you, you will ride a tricycle going to Tambobong beach I think almost 1 hour ride .


Tatay's family gave us a very good accommodations, they gave us one room,  shared their food with us, and toured us around the nearby islands. We stayed in Dasol for 3 days and 2 Nights and we just paid 1300 Pesos each, supposedly only 1000 pesos only, but since they fed us and treat us so well we added 300 pesos each.
Sa bahay ni Tatay Leon
Beach Front

Onin ^^

Green Mango

Kainan na ^^
 
I noticed that the house of tatay in on the beach front, it is just a very small patch their beach, but it is white and clean. You can even see a warning sign "BAWAL MAGKALAT..." ("Throwing garbage is PROHIBITED..."). I guess it is effective because their place is clean.


Sign that tells take care of the sea

Sea Foods found at Dasol, some were served to us fresh from the haul.

Yellow Fin Tuna

When we woke up next day people were shouting sharks... So I run to the place of the commotion what a surprised for me. It was my first time to see one whole tuna. Usually I just see tuna only in can goods ^^

Yellow Fin Tuna and Me

Dried Fish

dried fish : tuyo

Dried Fish on boat


Pusit: Squid with Ink

Nanay  Precy and our Ulam later ^^

Squid

I love to eat  this type squid better than the above

Fish

Fresh Fish

Fresh Fish

Fish I want to see in an Aquarium
Nanay  Precy with the Sword like fish, made into soup after

Grilled Squid

Fried Fish

Piniritong Isda

Fried Fish and Rice with Bagoong Isda, homemade :P


The house we slept in and the Ube plant...(Note this was May 2009, this time I do not know how their place was like)









Ube Leaf

Places to see at Dasol

On our first day we swam at the beach front. On our second Day we island hope. We went to a place they call Snake Island , the reason why they call it snake islands because sea snakes lives there the other name of the island is Culebra Island. I never seen one so I love to see one. The other island we went was called the crododile island, No sea crocodile living there, they call it that because it looks like a head of the crocodile. The other one is the Balin Manok. I just took pictures but I recommend you visit this site from another blog site called LIBOT for more info ^^.

Tatay Leon
 
me boatman
Tatay Leon and me

Culebra (Snake) Island

At Snake Island

grab from berns : this is bern's
Model Bern ^^,


Oh Snake Island is made up of corals


A cave connecting to see (Kabakungan?)

The tourist :P

Crocodile Island

Ship wreck

Boat

Kids

Wreck and Snake Island

Balin Manok

Cave at Tambobong

There is a Shrimp on top of the hill inside the cave

Dugong >:)

Ants

Centipede on Branch

Millipede

Not Me

Bern and Me



I do not know if these Numbers are still working, but these are the number Nanay Precy gave me if we want to contact them again. +639223113564 and +639075183062

Unexpected Encounter ^^,

I really wanted to see the snakes at Culebra (Snake Island) but sad to say I did not see anything when I went there, but before going back to Pampanga just before boarding the boat, One visited me as if saying goodbye. I did a stupid thing. Please do not imitate. These types of snakes are very poisonous. See Wiki for info.








6 comments:

  1. wow, u played with that snake? were u out of ur mind? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i was innocently playing with a poisonous snake,,, two years already thank heavens I'm still alive :) thanks for the comment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you ever tried the beach sa kabila bayan? cabongaoan beach was far more better than tambobong beach....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX0UUJYPKLE mas masanting keni bro,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sige in the future sana akit kerin ing beach a sasabyan mu, thanks keng info, pero atin bang pwede pipag homestay karin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wonderful! That's so great onin45... I am also visiting this place next month...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's wonderful onin45! Very nice place...

    ReplyDelete