Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Camping at Anawangin and sight seeing Capones island



I really love this place. I went to this cove for two times. The first time I went there I was with my office mate and gym mates, Yes I went to the gym once in my life, enrolled for 1 whole year, The result,, I got a healthy heart <3 ^^, and a round body,,, after gym I ate Fastfood ^^, . My offices mates and I rode  a bus going to San Antonio Zambales, for more info please search the web ^^, there are more reliable travel blog for directions than I am ^^.
I'm a little poor in directions :P.

Suprisingly on my  second time to visit Anawangin  I became the guide to two newly met friends, I stumbled upon when I went to Sagada. This time we did not rode on a bus. Will write about it next blog.

Our contact going to Anawangin was Kuya Max,, I am older than Him I think, but they call him Kuya so I also called him Kuya.  I place his number, I got it last 2009 so I do not know if it still works or if he is still there. If you want to try, you can try to contact him. He is a very nice guide.

Kuya Max +639092546470, I wonder if it still works? 2nd trip


We rented a tent from him, because we camp at Anawangin and we only have one tent. aside from tent please bring food, water, flashlight and camera to take memories ^^,

Anawangin is a blessings of Pinatubo. I interviewed some fishermen there, they say that Anawangin used to be a cliff and sea, after Mt. Pinatubo eruption the ashes and sand of Pinatubo becomes the beach of the cove, and on that beach pine trees grew.


Adventures of the First Trip January 17-18, 2009  Just an overnight camping trip.

1. Pundaquit Beach











2. Capones Island an island with many slippers.On this trip unfortunately I did not took pictures of the many garbage wash ashore on the Capones beach majority of them are slippers. There is a light house is Capones but on this trip we were not able to see it however on my second return I was able to see it.












3.  Camping Anawangin



















 
























This is a overnight trip. We went there Saturday Morning then left Sunday afternoon.So do not bring your closet, travel light ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment