Monday, December 5, 2011

Just my Lucky Day

This morning the weather is rainy. This is the day I will go to La Salle to take my N3 level Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Cook Rice the brown rice with my rice cooker, search for the Japanese word for it which is ご飯を炊く. Ate the nicely cooked rice with my salted egg mixed with 4 pieces tomatoes and 1 cheese hotdog I placed in the rice cooker as I cooked the rice, Well as the rice cooker cooks the rice. I felt maybe this will be my lucky day.  While the rain is pouring I went to go to Jollibee just outside Eastwood City to have a sip of coffee while waiting for my office mates to go to La Salle.

Black Coffee, no sugar and cream


My office mate brought his car, so I got a free ride to go to my exam venue, I still think I am lucky.
At La Salle, the exam venue, I never felt any nervousness even during the exam, I believe in the saying "Come What May"  In Japanese it is "何とかなるさ~ Nan toka naru sa" and in Tagalog " Bahala na si Batman." The reason I am prepare to accept the consequence of my action, I never placed an ample time to review my Japanese Skill. How I was surprised the first part of the exam I think I mostly got it, not bad, then on the second part well I came to realized it was more difficult than last year but somehow manage to produce some answers , the third part which is listening, I think I did well. So until the end of the exam I felt maybe it is my lucky day just hoping for a nice result next year. During the exam I contemplate, why do I study Japanese? I am taking the exam because with certification equates an increase in allowance? Well I am studying Japanese to talk with my Japanese friends in to join in instant conversations and arguments, but recently It is not a problem because all of my friends are genius they can also speak English and Tagalog at the same time so no language barrier existing. My contemplation is I have to learn the language because it's been 6 years and I am still feeling a beginner in conversation.

After the exam  I saw a friend who also took JLPT but with different level, higher than me. He never been to Japan only step on it during the terminating flight in Narita going to Tokyo. He study diligently I admire him because I think he is better than me now. So my contemplation again cross my mind, I have to improve.

We went to Little Tokyo to eat. It was a nice conversation between us so we continued our talking to a coffee shop in Makati.


Manila Rock,,, coffee with Bailey's



Many topics were talked about, from War, Economics, Politics, Religion, Business and many more.  The rain is still pouring  we bid goodbye around 10 PM, walked around Green Belt. Green Belt will be one of the places I will show my friends if they ever visit my beloved country Philippines. This is Christmas month so many decoration. I decided to get my camera and took pictures. Some how I tried to take pictures but the output were bad, almost 8 times take, still bad. I wonder why maybe something is wrong, I stayed on that spot for too long.


After taking some pictures, We rode on a Cab, me and one friend also an office mate. I suddenly got an urge to look for my wallet in my sling bag :(, Yabai!!!!!!!!!!! it was nowhere in sight. The taxi just ran a couple of kilometers so we ask it again to go back to the coffee shop where we've been.I get off and search, Sorry no wallet there, then I ran towards another coffee shop where I use toilet break to Pee. Waah my wallet was nowhere in sight. I went back to the taxi but not that worried, just irritated to myself for being so clumsy. It was my 2nd time to loose that wallet. First was last year when somebody stole it, dump it in the trash bin, someone called me to retrieve it because they found one calling card inside it. Then today I drop it, but no more calling card. I hope people will try to contact me using Facebook because I did not left any contact details inside my wallet.  Good thing I am still calm, Instead of going home directly I decided to proceed to my second home , where I spent almost my waking hours ( The office :P ) I kept all my records in my desk. I dialed the phone to cancel all of my cards and  because last year one of my stolen cards were illegally swiped :(.  Good thing they are still no unauthorized usage, I got all my cards canceled. Then I went home. :P

December 4, 2011 the day I relearned I will never bring all my cards with me. I hope in exchange of this situation something good will happen, like passing the JLPT for example. ^^, Merry Christmas to the one who found my wallet. I hope that cursed wallet be returned to me again because of the government ID's  I need to reprocessed again . Well, welcome 2012. "BAHALA NA SI BATMAN"

No comments:

Post a Comment