Thursday, December 15, 2011

The hidden forest of Anawangin my second time visit

Behind Anawangin Cove : The Swamp

March 08-09, 2009 I went back again to Anawangin Cove. This time I was the guide for two travel buddies I met in Sagada adventures. This time I did not commute,my friend kuya Abner has a car, so we went to Pundaquit straight from Manila by Car.One friend is Ron, he was not so well prepare for the trip :P he has his own camping set all brand new just for this trip ^^,


Ronald's Kitchen Set ^^ all brand new :P

Preparations for this trip I frequently check the weather updates, during that time the weather forecast was sunny ^^, I guess we had the right timing.

from http://www.wunderground.com/

 The travel time was shorten because we rode on a car. I guess we are lucky because it means more time to explore the Cove.

the car

Pundaquit beach

Sea weeds

Somewhere

Island before Anawangin Cove

Anawangin Cove

Our Boat man kuya Max

The ammenities then ( March 2009)... this time I do not know, on my third visit I will report again


bahay kubo

the toilet and bath

toilet and bath



The owner's house, kuya max family

the pump, poso, 井戸

Kuya Max +639092546470, I wonder if it still works?  

The forest area of Anawangin cove: the campsite is surrounded by barb wire, this is to keep the wild water buffaloes (Carabao)  from coming in the camp site.  I never seen one though, only skulls, hoof prints and dung ^^,

The campsite

Stump in the river


Kuya Abner the Photographer

Serene river

Cow Fish

rocks and water

V = Peace = Victory = I'm cute ^^

pebbles



forest

pandan fruit

pandan plant with fruit

Agoho ^^



bark

stump

putol na puno



dead branch

Termite house

river rocks

water and mountain and trees

Mud skipper

River

Under Water

Carabao Skull

Carabao Skulls

Blue Bird

Blue Damselfly

hoof prints

isda : fish

submerge Camera

barbed wire fence : Bakod

Barbed wire (有刺鉄線)

The rest of the forest and the cove and some animals ^^
 I really love the greenery of Anawangin has many  Pine trees (They say they are not really pine trees but agoho trees, I'm not tree expert, but thery are still lovely ^^). I love the combination of pine and beach, its like Baguio meets Boracay, no words can express, I will just post more pictures. By the way these pictures were taken by my now defunct EX-Z1080 casio camera.






The MudSkipper... I thought It was a frog before because it skips in the water. for more info visit Master Wiki :)








Look closely you will see fishes ^^






The sunset ...







The early morning...





I really love the tranquility of the swamp and the forest and the mountains. The water was so clear I swam and took pictures while enjoying I later realized carabao also swim in that spot :P so what to expect unlike human they drop their bombs every where... What the heck all natural its part of the ecosystem ^^













Carabao Print


The Bomb


















Nald



Bonsai

Another cove



Definitely not M&Ms




the other cove,, I forgot the name :P sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment