Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Calaguas The Happy Beach

The Beach of Calaguas

Calaguas... Another island down south of Manila it is in Camarines Norte. Travel time is almost 13 hours by bus and another 2 hours by boat.  This trip is the reunion of the the loner travelers who became friends after together partaking a journey.

After the long bus ride, it was time to ride on the Banca (Boat). We hop on the boat around  9:30 AM then proceed to sea.








Nipa Palms

Mangrove





Around 12 Noon we arrived finally to the Calaguas the Happy Beach.


The reunion and the happy time begins ^^



 







































The party...








Fire Dance


In Calaguas we pitch tent, In the night there were singing and dancing and booze. Well I drank too much, I even had a dream of  me vomiting, well I thought that was a dream when I woke  up the tent I was sleeping, I need to clean up. :P
.
Going Back...Another 2 hours of boat ride.


























 After eating at Dolor, We went to Bagasbas to try Surfing.













Go back to Manila after,,, in the morning work again ^^






2 comments:

  1. Onin! di pa ako nakapunta Calaguas. you think doable ang DIY o mas ok join sa TF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Che,,, to save from hassle i think tf is better, but you can meet many new travelers and friends ^^

      Delete