Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's time to pass it on

I just woke up from a very strange dream.

I am one of the three great artist, yet us three were not chosen to represent the country in an international contest.
It has been three years we keep on proving our worth yet the organizers seems to be blind on our potential.
The organizers chosen 3 kids who hardly do not have experience in the field.
One of my comrades keeps on telling sarcastically that all of the 3 kids lacks experience like they never traveled and what they lack experience on the things to draw. He was questioning  if the kids are really ready, what if they were asked to draw certain monuments, how can they draw it if they have not seen it. One kid told he lacks experience in travel so he must read books and thank my other comrade for the advise he seems to be giving, although my comrade was actually complaining. Since my comrade was thanked by the kid, all the people thought he was actually giving advise for the children's sake. Because of this they were able to create a poster, adding the symbol of the us three artist that we are in support of the kids who will be representing the country. Then one of my comrade felt sorry he suddenly confessed that for three years the kids are always writing to him to coach them yet he did not reply because of the bitterness he got for not being selected.

So I woke up, then begun to write this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment