Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zamboanga

Cebu Pacific at Zamboanga Airport

I really wanted to see the vinta, the colorful sail of the boat in Zamboanga but I got no chance, instead I was surprised by the discovery of some weird looking crabs. They call it Kuracha.
I was also astound when I saw many swallows like swarm of bees in the sky. Sea Food is cheap in Zamboanga because it is near the sea. You can also view the Basilan Island right now that island is abit dangerous so be careful to not go there. The pictures below are the ones captured by my Nikkon D60, the year was Dec 2009 so it has been 2 years :P. In traveling around the Philippines we can see the evolution of the tricycle. This is my second time to be in Mindanao. I did home-stay to house of my friend who lives there. I'm really thankful for the hospitality they gave to us.






Tricycle

daing

surume ^^ daing na pusit









Sea weed

Kuracha Crab

Kuracha Crab
















Satti: Mindanao is dominated my muslim people, they have the spicy dish they call satti. The sauce actually taste like the Japanese Curry.

Satti





Dilaw na Parol; Yellow Star
 On travelling I really love sight seeing in the market, sometimes you will be able to see many different animals which you do not normally see.

Eel, Fish and strange crab



Cut the Tuna



Sea stuff :P
Soursop: Guyabano

Papaya





Buttered Shrimp
















The Illumination of the city hall was very fascinating, I wonder how much was their electric bill :P



The City Hall
Badjao
 These badjao people are good swimmers and divers, drop 5 peso coin in the sea then they will jump from the boat and retrieve the coin. Ofcourse that becomes theirs.





Malong and Sarong Stall


Kinilaw: Raw fish and Vinegar


The migratory birds perching on the electrical  lines. They look like swarms of bees when they fly.








Birds dropping






1 comment:

  1. Wow! I never saw Bajau in their boats. They are the sea-gypsies. I hope to visit there too, and know more about the place they come from.

    ReplyDelete